Thursday, October 1, 2009

999

I literally just realized that my first couple blog posts took place on a somewhat significant date. September 9th, 2009 or 09/09/09. So far I've been up all night filtering information out of different sources such as the study of the Illuminati and Kabbalah and it somehow lead me to this video that describes 9/9/9 as being the date in which a gateway opens into some type of higher consciousness and understanding. Before reading this video, I suggest you familiarize yourself with the subject matter of my blog from the bottom-up. I believe that we often tend to use numbers to "see what we want" and can form them into a meaningful pattern despite what they are. This 9/9/9 video is too much of a coincidence for me, however. Through some divine thirst for knowledge, I had been piecing together information I found about 2012 and different aspects of its significance. It wasn't until Sept. 9th of this year (09/09/09) that I decided to document this information online for the sole purpose of keeping all of my information together in one place and narrating my discoveries in cyberspace. I was completely unaware of what this would actually manifest itself into. Lately I've been turning down invitations to party, because I am more interested in watching lectures on quantum mechanics online. As pathetic as this may seem, I truly believe that there is some way to bring all this random information together and convey it into a structure that ultimately shows how everything is universally connected. As I unravel the mysteries of ancient civilizations and begin to grasp the concepts of astrophysics, I can't help but to understand how everything we know and don't know has a connection beyond that of our perception. Something just went off in my head one day and said "write this stuff down" so I did. Coincidentally, that day was 09/09/09.

The following video describes the significance of this date from the point of view of astrology:




Furthering my exploration of this date in numbers I discovered through some form of occult numerology that:

September 9, 2009, is the 252nd day of the year, 252 adds to 9, and 09-09-09 = 27. The day itself falls on a Wednesday and both Wednesday & September have 9 letters.

Multiply nine by any two, three or four-digit number and the sums of those will also break down to nine. For example: 9x62 = 558; 5+5+8=18; 1+8=9.

999 is 666 inverted. 6+6+6 = 18 = 9+9

Once again, I still believe that we ultimately see what we want in numbers. It just seems that some patterns show more "coincidences" than others.